Class will be Thursday, June 6th, 2013
Choose from two class times: 2 pm or 6 pm
Please RSVP by 5 pm, Tuesday, June 4th to sign up for this class.
Class size is limited, so please sign up early to reserve your spot.
Class fee: $15
In this class, you will learn the following:
- Using Tim Holtz Distress Paints to create a patina effect.
- Using Distress Paints on Burlap, chipboard and metal.
- Using embossing folders to create texture.
- Sanding embossed card stock to create additional visual texture.
- Stamping on burlap and specialty stamping paper.
- Using Archival and Distress Inks.
- Using Flower Soft to add depth to your project.
- Using perspective to create a scene.
- Creating a scene using chipboard shapes, embossing folders and your imagination.
Class sample shown below (gears in class kits may vary slightly from those shown in the sample):
Class Supply List:
Students will need to bring scissors, a cutter, sanding block, Glossy Accents and a non-stick craft mat.
All supplies needed to complete the project will be provided for shared use during the class. Students are welcome to bring any of their own additional supplies to customize their project to their own liking.
We hope to see you in our Altered Burlap Wall Art class!