109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

04 July 2012

Another July Birthday Card


Here is a card I made for my brother's birthday. It is simple, but I like it anyway.
I had a hard time holding my iPad steady enough to get a super clear picture of it.
I actually used this piece of Kraft paper to cut some stars for yesterday's post, but couldn't bear to throw it away, so I used it for a card and added some Authentique - Glory papers behind the star cutouts.
I then outlined them with a white gel pen to look like stitching. Added a twine bow and stamped my sentiment with Fired Brick Distress ink. I covered the papers inside with another piece of Kraft to make it look neat and clean on the inside.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July Celebration today!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my blog. Please leave a comment if you like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment