109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

11 May 2012

Craftin' up Cards in the Cr@ft L@b...

Finished cards below...
ready to sell at the Lowry City, MO Craft Fair this Saturday.
My interpretation of a design found on Splitcoaststampers.com.

Card fronts below are in progress...
photo was taken while the Liquid Pearls were drying.
These cards will be finished today and added to those I will be selling
at the Lowry City, MO Craft Fair this Saturday.
I used Upsy Daisy (a retiring stamp set by Stampin' Up).

Mother's Day cards below featuring La Blanche Marigold stamp.
Stamped with Ranger's Jet Black Archival ink, 
Colored with Ranger's Distress Markers and
finished with Ranger's Distress Ink applied with a foam blending tool.
Card mats are Core d'inatins Pearlescent cardstock.
Card bases are all Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock.
I Love the way these turned out.
Each one is different, just like real flowers!  

More Mother's Day cards below featuring La Blanche Poppy stamp.
Stamped with Ranger's Jet Black Archival ink, 
Colored with Ranger's Distress Markers and
finished with Ranger's Distress Ink applied with a foam blending tool.
Card mats are Core d'inatins Pearlescent cardstock.
Card bases are all Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock.
We stock these products in our store.
 I love the way the La Blanche stamps do all the shading for you. 
Just stamp, color and admire! 
If you like what you see or have questions about any of the cards
 or products used on them, please leave a comment letting us know
you've stopped by for a visit.

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I may have to purchase one or two instead of making my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OR...you could come to the Craft Social tonight, borrow my markers & stamp and make your own. It is really easy...I was surprised how quickly these went together. You can do it too!

      Delete
  2. Love these Amy, yes they are very real looking, such detail, loved seeing them in person last night at the Craft Lab. You need to remove the Verification, you will get more hits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. I did not know about the verification problem. I think it is fixed now. Still learning how to tweak the settings. Really enjoyed your visit with us. We've missed you!

      Delete
  3. Also so glad you have a blog going now. I have marked it so can get back easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards, will have to go play with my new La Blanche stamp I got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see pictures of what you do with that beautiful Iris stamp!

      Delete