109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

28 April 2012

Birthday card for my Grandpa's 88th Birthday

This card was inspired by a tag made by a customer of ours. She had sent it to me via e-mail...and I just happened to be needing inspiration for a birthday card I was going to make that very day for my Grandpa. Thanks PK for giving me the inspiration I needed to make the above card!  
Above is the card with matching envelope.
Kraft Cardstock base, Manilla paper, Tim Holtz Sizzix #8 tag die, Tim Holtz Sizzix Artful Dwellings Die, Tim Holtz Mini gears Movers & Shapers die, Vagabond, Tim Holtz Steampunk edge die, plastic packaging (used for gear edge), Alcolol inks & tools by Ranger, Archival inks by Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress inks & blending tools, Tim Holtz stamps by Stamper's Anonymous, Studio G Birthday stamp, Miscellaneous Tim Holtz embellishments by Advantus, some vintage metal embellishments found at an office supply store that has since closed down. Oh...and metal foil tape (from our hardware store), Sizzix diamond plate embossing folder.
If you like this card, please leave a comment letting me know you have been by to visit our blog.

Below is Barb Ryuns interpretation of the above card...Really love her version!
I really love the use of recycled netting as a background. It adds lots of texture & interest to her design!
Way to go Barb!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I love the look of this card, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! For some reason I just don't have the gift to make a card like this. LOL

    ReplyDelete