109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

28 April 2012

Anniversary Card - Special request

This is a card I made at the request of a customer. It was for his wife for their 20th Wedding Anniversary. His specifications were for me to make a card with yellow and pink roses on it.
The card was made using Core'dinations Pearlescent cardstock in gold lame and silver. I used a rose background stamp and stamped it with spun sugar Distress Ink and then used Spun Sugar Distress Embossing powder over it. The lace I got at a thrift store...I spritzed it with Snow Queen Glimmer Mist. Pink pearls were made using the Flamingo Liquid Pearls by Ranger. Scallop was made using an original Sizzix die.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is very great and very beautiful card. Very nice card for the 20th wedding anniversary and the card roses style are very awesome. The ribbon designing of the card very nice and very beautiful, I like it so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your kind words. I love hearing from people who view my work. Thank you for taking the time to brighten my day!

      Delete