109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

21 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 2 - Distress Ink techniques

It's been a long rainy day here and I finally found some time to experiment with today's class assignments. Today is day two and we learned three techniques: blended spritz and flick, brushless water color and wrinkle-free distress. I have used these techniques before in varying degrees, so my biggest challenge was sticking strictly to the class instructions without adding anything extra or combining the techniques. I really enjoyed the refresher on these techniques and I plan to use them a lot more now that I have had some practice again. Below are my Creative Chemistry 101 Day 2 tags. I wont't be posting the detailed instructions, for that you'll just have to sign up for Tim's class.
I just love the accidental miracles that you get with this technique. Can you see what I see?
Ok. Maybe I got a little carried away with the projects and photos...but I had so very much fun! Hope you enjoy these and are inspired to try these techniques yourself. It's inky good fun!

Now I am off to work on my Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 3 lessons...Archival Inks...one of my favorites! Come back later to see what I create from today's round of inspirations from the master himself! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment if you like what you see. I am amazed at all the comments from people all over the world. Creating makes me SMile!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your tags here - cant wait to see the next set now! Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete