109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

24 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 4 - Distress Reinkers

I have finally got caught up  with my class work for the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class.
Without further delay, my completed projects are shown below. I really enjoyed these techniques.


I used a Crafter's Companion Branches Screen on this one.

I used the Crafter's Companion Meadow Mask on this one.

I couldn't resist adding the pencil w/o it's eraser to my tag. It needed something to get the point across.
I'd have to say that it really added just the right touch to the tag. Loved that the pencil I found had the word CHOICE on it. Perfect fit, because Life is full of choices afterall.

Well, I'll keep it short for this one. I still have Day 5 to post...then I'm hoping to go fishing or at least get outside and enjoy some of this beautiful weather we are having. Thanks for stopping by. If you like my work, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Love your tags, you did an amazing job. Funny we used the same stamp for making your own ink pad. Yours turned out much better than mine though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I would love to see your tags too. I didn't have the butterfly stamps and this one was just screaming to have its own ink pad.

      Delete