109 S Second St, Deepwater, MO 64740 660.696.2667

22 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 3 - Archival Ink Uses

WOW is all I can say about the lessons we learned in Day 3. I have all the Archival ink colors, but had no idea that I wasn't using them to their fullest potential! Now my investment has been justified.
We learned three techniques on Day 3: Alcohol Ink Agates, Archival Resist and Stamping with Reflections stamps. I played around with all 3 techniques and I think the Archival Resist was my favorite, since that was the one that gave me the biggest ah ha moment of the day. I cannot wait to play around with this technique more using lighter and brighter colors of Archival ink and darker colors of Distress ink. I'll post my experiments as I have time to do them.

Below are photos of my Day 3 homework. Note: Glossy cardstock is hard to photograph without getting a glare or a shadow. These photos just don't do the tags justice...they look better off camera!
Thanks for stopping by and looking. Please leave a comment if you like what you see.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tags and love the middle one :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete